JAGS launches first Social Impact Report
JAGS has published its first Social Impact Report; encapsulating our ongoing commitment to founder James Allen’s philanthropic vision and showcasing the initiatives, provision and events which make a difference to our community and wider society.
Our school aims are clear:
- To celebrate our diverse and inclusive community.
- To champion social awareness and sustainability.
- To empower courage, creativity and compassion in each student.
- To inspire aspirational authentic lifelong learners and leaders.
- To nurture respectful, resilient and kind individuals.
We hope this new report will highlight for you our impact in these key areas, both in and out of the classroom.