Co-Educational Enrichment Programme with Dulwich College
Our Sixth Formers participate in a co-educational enrichment programme with Dulwich College. The wealth of options on offer cater to all tastes and interests and usually pupils get to take up at least two of their choices. Some courses are designed to complement A-level studies whilst others offer new areas of studies.
Some of the courses on offer next year include:
- Teaching Assistance based in a local secondary school
- Technical theatre
- A wide range of MFL courses designed for use in the work place
- Personal training
- Introduction to photography
- Exploring Sculpture
- Computer programming courses
- Writing for stage and TV
- A range of film studies courses
- Popular music in popular culture
- Cult, pulp and subversive fiction
- International Development
- A History of Modern Europe in Fifty Objects
- Religious Fundamentalism
- Statistics for all
- Game and mobile app design
- Primary School science roadshow
For details on all different courses available, please read the document below.
For details of co-educational with other Southwark schools please visit our Southwark Schools Learning Partnership page.