Senior School & Sixth Form Entry
THE NEXT ADMISSIONS CYCLE COMMENCES ON TUESDAY, 17 APRIL, at which point you may apply for 11+, Chance Vacancy and 16+ entry in 2019, as our Registration form will be available to download. We thank you for your patience whilst we complete the admissions process for entry in 2018. In the meantime, please see below for information on our admissions process.
For any queries pleasecontact our Registrar.
- Our main points of entry are at the 11+ and 16+ stage.
- For 11+ entry in September 2018 girls will have been born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007.
- For 16+ entry in September 2018 girls will have been born between 1 September 2001 and 31 August 2002.
- Chance vacancies do occasionally arise for 12+, 13+ and 14 places.
- Applications for 11+ entry are welcome between the start of the summer term when an applicant is in Year 5 and the end of October when she is in Year 6 in the year preceding possible entry. We are only therefore accepting applications on behalf of 11+ candidates for 2018 entry at this time. The deadline for all applications, regardless of year group, is the end of October in the year preceding possible entry.
- We have a variety of scholarships available at the 11+ and 16+ entry points, as well as means-tested bursaries for all age groups.
- Termly tuition fees from September 2017 will be £5,755 and an acceptance deposit of £1000 is payable when you return the Acceptance Form to the school. This is refunded in full on your daughter's final bill.