Senior School & Sixth Form Entry
We look forward to seeing you soon at JAGS at one of our Open Mornings, tours or taster days. If you are interested in applying to our school, we hope you are able to find all the information you need on these pages of our website. Otherwise, pleasecontact our Registrar.
As we are now approaching our deadline for all applications of 31 October, and require supporting documentation to be submitted additionally by this date, we have removed the online registration form and replaced it with a pdf version.
If you would like to register your daughter for a possible place at JAGS in September 2018, please download this form and complete and submit it by 31 October with the required documentation: three passport-sized photos (smiles welcome), a photocopy of your daughter’s birth certificate, a cheque for the registration fee, made payable to JAGS for £100 (£200 for overseas candidates), and a completed Ethnicity form.
Regarding 11+ candidates, please note that our numbers for the pre-selection mornings and our entrance examination are not capped and there is no advantage to registering either earlier or later within an admissions round. As long are you register your daughter prior to our deadline of 31 October, she will be invited for a pre-selection morning this term and considered for a place at JAGS in September 2018
- Our main points of entry are at the 11+ and 16+ stage.
- For 11+ entry in September 2018 girls will have been born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007.
- For 16+ entry in September 2018 girls will have been born between 1 September 2001 and 31 August 2002.
- Chance vacancies do occasionally arise for 12+, 13+ and 14 places.
- Applications for 11+ entry are welcome between the start of the summer term when an applicant is in Year 5 and the end of October when she is in Year 6 in the year preceding possible entry. We are only therefore accepting applications on behalf of 11+ candidates for 2018 entry at this time. The deadline for all applications, regardless of year group, is the end of October in the year preceding possible entry.
- We have a variety of scholarships available at the 11+ and 16+ entry points, as well as means-tested bursaries for all age groups.
- Termly tuition fees from September 2017 will be £5,755 and an acceptance deposit of £1000 is payable when you return the Acceptance Form to the school. This is refunded in full on your daughter's final bill.