The facilities at JAGS support and enhance the girls learning both in and out of lessons.
- Comfortable and spacious well-stocked libraries provide a peaceful place to study, go online or borrow from an extensive range of book and DVDs.
- The Design and Technology suites allow budding inventors to spread their wings crafting furniture from wood, metal and plastic using an extensive range of equipment including 3D printers.
- 22 acres of fields and astro pitches provide the perfect oasis for sport and recreation. As part of the Sports Club girls can use the state-of–the-art swimming pool, enjoy salsa or judo in the dance studio, scale the climbing wall or play games in the sports hall.
- The Prissian Theatre gives girls the opportunity to perform on a professionally designed stage not just in productions but as part of their drama studies.
- JAGS dining hall offers a wide selection of healthy food in a bright and airy space. Additionally there is The Deep End Cafe which is open for breakfast, recreation, lunch and after school and offers a range of snacks, hot drinks and light meals.